|Size||1/2 inch, 3/4 inch, 1 inch, 2 inch|
We are manufacturer and supplier of DIN 2353 Tube Fittings
. The rings helps fast assembly of removable tubes, avoids welding, tapping and flaring, thus it assuring maximum simplicity of complex hydraulic systems.
During tightening by the nut, the ring deforms according to the bore of the fitting cone and bites into the steel tube, producing deep cut, which is visible due to lifting of an outer edge on the diameter of the tube, allows the water tightness and anti-threading of the ring.
These DIN 2353Tube Fittings
ensures a perfect seal, provided that no corrosive fluids be employed and the nominal pressures not be trespassed. Sizes:Fittings are manufactured in three ranges to be chosen according to the required working conditions:
- "LL" extra light range, suitable for low and medium working pressures up to
- max. 100 bar in SS and upto max. 65 bar in MS.
- "L" light range, suitable for medium/high pressure applications, however
- not over 315 bar in SS and upto max. 205 bar in MS .
- "S" heavy range, for severe conditions, with high pressures, water hammering, high temperatures and a maximum pressure of 630 bar in SS and upto max. 410 bar in MS.
However, pressure rating shall also change with respect to the diameter of the tubing used. Bigger to tubing size, lesser shall be the pressure withstanding capacity. This is to be particularly noted when using large size of tubing.
These ERMETO tube fittings are manufactured from 1/4” to 2” in OD & Nominal Bore Tubes, 4 mm to 12 mm in Very Light “LL” Series Metric OD Tubes 6 mm to 42 mm in Light Series “L” Metric OD Tubes 6 mm to 38 mm in Heavy Series “S” Metric OD Tubes.Material of Construction:
Steel, SS-304, SS-316, Brass, etc.,Material conforming to NACE MR 01-75
is available on specific requests.